- Chef's Special
- Lunch Special
- A1.Thai Satay - $8.95
Four skewers of marinated chicken, beef, Lamb or two skewers of shrimp served with house peanut sauce.
- A2. Spring Rolls - $5.95
Deep-fried Thai pastry wrap with vegetables, taro, mushroom, bamboo shoot and glass noodle.
- A3. Shrimp Spring Rolls - $6.95
Tiger shrimp, vegetables, taro, mushroom,bamboo shoot and glass noodle in Thai pastry.
- A4. Thai Fresh Rolls - $6.95
Fresh soft rice noodle wrapped with vermicelli, lettuce, eggs, mint, shiitaki mushroom and carrot.
- A5. Goong Haw - $9.95
Marinated shrimp wrapped in Thai pastry served with sweet & sour sauce.
- A6. Calamali - $8.95
Deep-fried calamari coated with Thai spices served with house salad.
- A7. Sticky Rice with Peanut Sauce - $3.95
Steamed sticky rice with coconut milk served with Thai peanut sauce dipping.
- A8. Tod Mon Goong (Shrimp Cake) - $9.95
Shrimp with long bean, fresh lime leaves and Thai spices served with Thai cucumber salad.
- A9. Tofu Tod - $6.95
Deep-fried tofu and taro served with Thai cucumber salad.
- A10. Thai Coconut Shrimp - $8.95
Deep-fried marinated shrimp coated with coconut meat and Thai spices.
- A11. Shrimpy Cocktail - $7.95
Deep fried Torpedo shrimp on lettuce with spicy creamy wasabi sauce.
- A12. Crab Rangoon - $6.95
Deep-fried pastry filled with crabstick, cream cheese mixed with green onion, served with Thai sweet & sour sauce.
- A13. Special Appetizer - $13.95
Bangkok spoon combination of Crab Rangoon, 2 Chicken Satay, 2 Goong Haw and 3 Fresh Rolls.
- A14. Shrimp Chip mwith Peanut Sauce -$3.95
Deep fried Thai shrimp chip with delicious peanut sauce.
- A15.Crispy Vegetarian Curry Puff -$6.95
Flaky pastry stuffed with potatoes, onion and blended with Thai herbss & curry powder.
- SL1. Green Mango Salad - $8.95
Green mango with mint, peanut, red onion, coriander with house dressing.
- SL2. Som Tum (Green Papaya Salad) - $8.95
Thai popular salad with chopped green papaya with chilli, lemon juice, peanut and dried shrimp.
- SL3. Nuer Nam Tok (Spicy Beef Salad) - $9.95
Grilled beef steak with mint, red onion, lemon juice and ground roasted sticky rice.
- SL4. Duck Salad - $12.95
Boneless roasted duck meat with vegetables in special dressing.
- SL5. Yum Woon Sen - $8.95
Tiger shrimp and chicken with glass noodle, mint, coriander, lemon juice and chilli paste.
- SL6. Yum Talay (Seafood Salad) - $10.95
Tiger shrimp, calamari, crab claw and scallops in Thai dressing with mint, red onion and lemon juice.
- SL7. Yum Yai (Thai Salad) - $8.95
Tiger shrimp and chicken with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, cashew nuts mixed in Thai dressing.
- SL8. Vegetarian Curry Salad - $7.95
Thai curry sauce with egg, tofu, lettuce, tomato, onion, pineapple, cucumber topped with peanut sauce.
- SL9. Spring Salmon Salad - $11.95
Pan-Fried Sliced Salmon Topped With Our Special Signature Sauce.
- S1. Tom Yum Goong - $5.95
House famous lemongrass shrimp soup with mushroom and chilli.
- S2 Tom Yum Kai - $4.95
Sliced chicken breast with lemongrass, lemon juice, tomato, mushroom and chilli.
- S3 Po Tak Soup - $6.95
Tiger shrimp, calamari, scallops and salmon in lemon juice, mushroom and chilli.
- S4 Tom Kha Kai - $5.95
Coconut based soup with chicken breast, lemongrass and lemon juice.
- S5 Hot and Sour Soup - $4.95
House famous Thai thick soup with bamboo shoot, mushroom, egg and tofu.
- S6 Wonton Soup - $5.95
Clear soup with baby bok choy, chicken and shrimp wrapped in wonton shell.
- S7 Vegetarian Clear Soup with Tofu - $4.95
Glass noodle, tofu and vegetables in clear soup.
- S8 Thai creamy Butternut Squash Soup -$5.95
Creamy vegetarian soup with blended of sweet and spicy with a hint of basil and rich flavor of Butternut Squash.
- R1. Khao Pad Kai (Chicken Fried Rice)- $10.95
Thai fried rice with chicken, egg, onion, pea and carrot.
- R2. Khao Pad Goong (Shrimp Fried Rice)- $11.95
Thai fried rice with tiger shrimp, egg, onion pea and carrot.
- R3. Khao Pad Sapparod (Pineapple Fried Rice)- $12.95
Thai fried rice with tiger shrimp, chicken, egg, onion, cashew nut and pineapple.
- R4. Khao Pad Pu (Crab Fried Rice)- $12.95
Thai fried rice with crab meat & claw, egg, onion, pea and carrot.
- R5. Khao Pad Phak (Vegetables Fried Rice)- $9.95
Thai fried rice with mixed vegetables, mushroom and tofu.
- R6. Khao Pad Phong Garee (Curry Fried Rice) - $11.95
Fried rice with shrimp with yellow curry, pepper, onion and fried shallot.
- R7. Deluxe Fried Rice - $13.95
Thai fried rice with lemongrass, chilli paste, shrimp, calamari, scallop, crab claw and chinese broccoli.
- R8. Khao Suay - $1.75
- R9. Coconut Rice - $2.50
Steamed Rice with Coconut
- R10. Sticky Rice - $2.50
- R11. Brown Rice - $2.75
- N1. Pad Thai - $11.95
Famous stir-fried Thai noodle with shrimp, chicken, egg, tofu, bean sprout, peanut and onion.
- N1a.Basil Pad Thai - $12.95
Thai Basil Leaves stir-fried with noodle, shrimp, chicken, egg, tofu, peanut, onion and bean sprout.
- N1b.Curry Pad Thai - $13.95
Rice noodle with shrimp, chicken, egg, tofu, bean sprout and onion in Thai curry sauce with peanut on the side.
- N2. Thai Spicy Noodle - $10.95
Rice noodle with basil leaves, sweet pepper, onion and hot chilli with choices of chicken, beef, pork or lamb.
- N3. Pad Woon Sen - $10.95
Stir-fried glass noodle with tiger shrimp, chicken, egg, mushroom and onion.
- N4. Radnar Talay - $12.95
Flat rice noodle with tiger shrimp, scallop, calamari and Chinese broccoli.
- N5. Pad Si-Ew - $10.95
Stir-fried rice noodle with egg, Chinese broccoli in soya sauce with choices of chicken, beef or pork.
- N6. Vegetarian Curry Noodle - $10.95
Thai style stir-fried vermicelli in yellow curry sauce with shiitaki mushroom, tofu and vegetables.
- N7. Thai Sukiyaki - $12.95
Stir-fried glass noodle in Thai sukiyaki sauce with shrimp, calamari, scallop, egg and vegetables.
- C1. Kai Himmaparn (Cashew nut Chicken)- $11.95
Sliced chicken breast with cashew nut, pepper and orange with chilli onion paste.
- C2. Kai Kaprao (Basil Chicken) - $10.95
Sliced chicken breast with garlic, basil leaves, chilli and pepper.
- C3. Kai Pad Khing (Ginger Chicken) - $10.95
Sliced chicken breast with shredded ginger, mushroom and onion.
- C4. Kai Yang (Grilled Chicken) - $10.95
Chicken marinated in house black pepper sauce and garlic.
- C5. Panang Kai - $12.95
Sliced chicken breast in thick hot spicy coconut milk and peanut.
- C6. Kang Keaw Waan Kai(Green Curry Chicken) - $12.95
Famous Thai green coconut curry with chicken breast, bamboo shoot and basil leaves.
- C7. Kang Kuua Supparod Kai (Curry Pineapple Chicken)- $12.95
Sliced chicken breast in Thai red curry coconut milk and fresh pineapple.
- C8. Kang Garee Kai(Thai Golden Curry Chicken) - $12.95
Thai Yellow curry with coconut milk, chicken breast, potato and grape tomato.
- C9. Thai Mango Chicken - $11.95
Sliced chicken breast with fresh mango, pepper, onion and cashew nut in chef's mango sauce.
- C10. Bangkok Chicken - $11.95
Deep-fried then sliced chicken breast with vegetables topped with Thai sour creamy dressing.
- B1. Nuer Num Mun Hoy - $10.95
Tender beef in oyster sauce with broccoli, mushroom, onion and house wine.
- B2. Nuer Yang - $10.95
Marinated grilled beef in soya sauce, black pepper and garlic.
- B3. Nuer Kraphoa - $10.95
Beef with garlic, chilli, pepper and basil leaves.
- B4. Panang Nuer - $12.95
Sliced beef in thick hot spicy coconut milk curry and peanut.
- B5. Kang Ped Nuer - $12.95
Tender beef in red curry, bamboo shoot and coconut milk.
- B6. Nuer Pad Ped - $10.95
Tender beef in spicy coconut sauce, bamboo shoot, green bean, pepper and basil leaves.
- B7. Nuer Pad Khing - $10.95
Stir-fried beef with ginger, mushroom, onion and house white wine.
- B8. Nuer Tod Ma Kham(Tamarind Beef) - $11.95
Deep-fried beef topped with juicy tamarind sauce, ginger and onion.
- B9. Nuer Kata Ronn - $12.95
Tender beef in black pepper sauce with young pepper seed, onion, peppers on sizzling plate.
- P1. Tamarind Pork Ribs - $12.95
Tender deep-fried pork ribs with juicy tamarind sauce, ginger and onion.
- P2. Pork Ribs in Black Pepper Sauce - $12.95
Deep-fried marinated pork ribs with Thai black pepper sauce and garlic.
- P3. Honey Pork Ribs - $12.95
Juicy Ruby Honey Sauce Coated on Tender Pork Ribs and Vetgetables.
- P4. Moo Preow Wann (Sweet & sour Pork)- $9.95
Pork in sweet and sour sauce with tomato, pineapple, zucchini, pepper and onion.
- P5. Moo Yang - $10.95
Marinated grilled pork with Thai black pepper sauce and garlic.
- P6. Moo Kaprao (Basil pork)- $9.95
Stir-fried pork with basil leaves, chilli, pepper and garlic.
- P7. Moo Pad Khing (Ginger Pork)- $9.95
Pork with shredded ginger, mushroom and onion with house white wine.
- P8. Pad Prik Moo - $9.95
Pork in spicy coconut sauce with bamboo shoot, green bean, pepper and basil leaves.
- L1. Basil Lamb - $10.95
Lamb stir-fried with garlic, chilli, pepper and basil leaves.
- L2. Lamb Pad Ped - $10.95
Lamb in spicy coconut sauce with bamboo shoot, green bean, pepper and basil leaves.
- L3. Kang Massaman Lamb - $12.95
Thai tamarind curry with stew tender lamb, coconut milk, tomato, potato, peanut and onion.
- L4. Lamb With Black Pepper Sauce - $11.95
Lamb in Black Pepper Sauce with Young Pepper Seeds, Onion and Bell Pepper.
- V1. Mixed Vegetables - $9.95
Stir-fried broccoli, baby bok choy, nappa, zucchini, mushroom, carrot, baby corn and snow pea.
- V2. Kang Ped Phak (Curry Vegetables)- $10.95
Mixed Vegetables with tofu in thick red curry with coconut milk.
- V3. Pad Makheur (Spicy Eggplant)- $9.95
Stir-fried spicy eggplant with onion and basil leaves.
- V4. Pad Kana - $9.95
Stir-fried Chinese Broccoli with shiitaki mushroom in oyster sauce.
- V5. Pad Nomai Sod - $10.95
Stir-fried asparagus with shiitaki mushroom in spicy garlic sauce.
- V6. Tofu Preow Wann (Sweet & Sour Tofu)- $9.95
Bean curd in sweet and sour sauce with pineapple, tomato, zucchini, bell peppers and onion.
- V7. Tofu Pad Prik - $9.95
Bean curd in spicy coconut sauce, bamboo shoot, green bean, pepper and basil leaves.
- V8. Cashew nut Tofu - $9.95
Bean curd in special chilli paste with onion, cashew nut, pepper and orange.
- V9. Spicy Tofu with Baby bok Choy - $9.95
Stir-fried Baby Bok Choy with Mushroom topped with Bean Curd in Spicy Garlic Sauce.
- V10. Panang Tofu - $10.95
Crispy Tofu and Asparagus in thick hot spicy coconut milk curry and peanut.
- SE1. Garlic Shrimp $ 12.95
Tiger shrimp with house black pepper sauce and garlic.
- SE2. Goong Ma Kham (Tamarind Shrimp)$ 12.95
Tiger shrimp with shredded ginger, chilli, onion in juicy Thai tamarind sauce.
- SE3. Goong Himmaparn (Cashew Nut Shrimp)$ 12.95
Tiger shrimp with pepper, orange and cashew nut in Thai chilli onion paste.
- SE4. The Shrimp In The Green $ 12.95
Tiger Shrimp stir-fried with snowpea, bell pepperand chinese mushroom in chilli garlic sauce.
- SE5. Goong Preow Wann (Sweet & Sour Shrimp)$ 12.95
Tiger shrimp in sweet and sour sauce with tomato, pineapple, pepper, zucchini and onion.
- SE6. Pad Prik Goong $ 12.95
Tiger shrimp in spicy coconut sauce with bamboo shoot, green bean, pepper and basil leaves.
- SE7. Chu Chi Goong $ 13.95
Tiger shrimp in thick hot spicy coconut milk curry with peanut.
- SE8. Spicy Lemongrass Shrimp $ 12.95
Stir-fried tiger shrimp with lemongrass, chilli, onion and pepper.
- SE9. Hoy Pad Cha $ 13.95
Stir-fried fresh Scallops with spicy coconut sauce, young pepper seeds, green bean, bell peppers and basil leaves.
- SE10. Hoy Lui Suan $13.95
Scallop stir-fried with snow pea, mushroom, red pepper in specail garlic sauce.
- SE11. Pad Po Tak $13.95
Tiger Shrimp, Salmon, Calamari and scallops in Thai Green Curry.
- SE12. Volcano Seafood $15.95
Spicy Combination of Tiger Shrimp, Calamari, Scallops, Mussels with bell pepper, bamboo shoot, and eggplant in house special sauce on sizzling plate.
- SE13. Flaming Mussel in Clay Pot $13.95
Stir fried New Zealand Mussels with chilli paste, basil leaves and bell pepper with flaming liqour.
- SE14. Panang Salmon $ 15.95
Deep-Fried Salmon in Thai thick and hot coconut peanut curry with asparagus and young coconut meat.
- SE15. Spicy Lemongrass Salmon $13.95
Deep Fried Coted Salmon with bell pepper, onion in Thai house lemongrass sauce.
- SE16. Pla Tod Sam Rod $22.95
Deep-Fried Red Snapper topped with Thai Tamarind Sauce with ginger and onion.
- SE17. Pla Tod Rad Prik $22.95
Deep-Fried Red Snapper topped with Thai spicy coconut sauce, basil leaves and young coconut meat.
- SE18. Pla Krapong Paw ( Grilled Red Snapper ) $22.95
Grilled marinated Red Snapper with Thai Black pepper sauce with garlic and Thai herbs.
- D1. Duck Curry - $14.95
Boneless roasted duck in Thai red curry with lychee, bamboo shoot and tomato.
- D2. Spicy Duck - $14.95
Duck in spicy coconut sauce with bamboo shoot, green bean, pepper and basil leaves
- D3. Basil Duck - $14.95
Stir-fried duck with garlic, chilli, onion, pepper and basil leaves.
CHEF1. Bangkok Pad Thai - $14.95
Proudly present you- The traditional & Authentic stir fried rice noodle with chicken, shrimp, egg, beansprout, tofu and peanuts in the special authentic house Pad Thai sauce, secretly adding a kick of lime squeeze and wrap with a thin sheet of egg.
CHEF2. Radnar Mee Krob -$14.95
Crispy Bird Nest Egg Noodle with shrimp, scallop, calamari and crab claw in thick gravy sauce and chinese broccoli.
CHEF3. Ching Mai Noodle (Khoa Soy) -$13.95
Khoa Soy, a specialty of northern Thailanmd, is a hearty chicken curry noodle soup served over crunchy egg noodle. It's garnished with noodles, shallots and chilli all fried to a crisp, and then served with lime wedges and pickled musturd greens on the side.
CHEF4. Tom Yum Coconut Noodle Soup -$14.95
Bangkok Street Noodle in thick concentrate Tom Yum Soup Paste with coconut milk, shrimp, calamari, scallop, beansprout, onion and crispy wonton.
CHEF5. BE OK. Chicken -$13.95
Deep-Fried chicken on lettuce with your chioce of 2 different topping. Tangy Black Pepper Sauce or Tamarind flavor.
CHEF6. OH MY FISH -$15.95
Marinate then deep-fried Basa Fish fillet, onion, bell pepper with house special Mango Sauce or Tangy Black Pepper Sauce.
CHEF7. Salmon Paradise -$15.95
Everyone favorite Salmon Dish! Fried Salmon in Thai sweet and hot chilli sauce with diced onion, pepper and pineapple.
CHEF8. Vegetarian Mango Tofu -$11.95
The vegetarian version of mango sauce lovers with tofu, asparagus, onion, green & red pepper and cashew nuts.
CHEF9. Angle Hair Tofu -$11.95
Stir-fried Tofu with Glass Noodle, baby buk choy, onion and mushroom with Bangkok Spoon's house sauce in claypot.